Our managed services consist of ongoing, comprehensive support and maintenance activities for your network and systems infrastructure. Depending on your needs, we offer the following levels of service, in increasing order of coverage:
- Preventive Remote Maintenance
- Remote Support
- On-call Support
- On-site Support
Preventive Remote Maintenance
Using a regular schedule, we remotely check your environment, and will follow up on actionable items, such as:
- hardware malfunctions
- systems and network software in need of updates
- soon-to-expire software licenses
- low hard drive space
- virus detection
- possible system intrusion or unauthorized access attempts
- poorly performing hardware, software, or network
This allows us to address issues before they become significant problems.
Most technical problems can be resolved remotely, without having our personnel present at your site. This also reduces the time to resolution because travel is not involved.
Typical activities that we can do via remote access include:
- optimizing system usage to boost performance
- troubleshooting software and hardware problems
- making adjustments to system access and user permissions
- documenting the changes for easy reference and referral
- backing up and restoring data
We offer on-call support for your staff in need of assistance. Most common scenarios include:
- help with using the computing environment
- time-sensitive support requests
- user-specific problem diagnostics
While we enjoy face-to-face interaction with our customers, we find that the most effective application of our on-site time is focused on following activities:
- project planning meetings
- complex technical issue diagnostics and resolution
- physical equipment delivery and configuration
For emergencies, response times range from the standard next-day visit to an elevated four- or even two-hour response times.
Contact us for our pricing policies.